Autism is a set of behaviors that affect individuals differently. There are three
main types of autism spectrum disorder:
- Asperger's syndrome
- Pervasive developmental disorder
- Autistic disorder.
Dyslexia is a learning disability that damages a person’s ability to read.
Children with Dyslexia are puzzled with letters and numbers and often tend to
translate in pictures and images.
There are mainly three types of Dyslexia:
- Developmental dyslexia
- Trauma dyslexia
- Primary dyslexia.
People's sleep needs vary according to their stage in life and other
hard-to-understand genetic factors.
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Problems with sleeping through the night
- Difficulty staying awake during the day
- Decreased daytime performance
Behavioral disorder in which child shows impaired attention and concentration.
Such a disorder impairs the child’s ability to function normally socially,
academically and at home.
- Fidgets or squirms frequently
- Difficulty playing quietly
- Running and climbing excessively
- Always seems on the go
There are many children suffering from poor or less eating habits. Besides other
possible reasons of such disorder, in many cases it is due to psychological
- Poor Eating
- Binge eating
A child can struggle with different kinds of fear. He may suffer silently or be
vocal about it. A phobia, fear in child could relate to:
- Person or animal
- An activity such as swimming, cycling
- A situation - being alone, dark
- Objects like injection, needle,